A message from Your Home Care in light of the Coronavirus (COVID19) pandemic:
We’d like to assure clients, family, our staff and the wider community that Your Home Care is keeping fully abreast with COVID19 news and information and we want to provide support during this very difficult time.
Your Home Care are working closely with local and government bodies such as Public Health England, the Department of Health and Social Care and Nottinghamshire County Council. The situation is changing weekly if not almost daily and we’re ensuring that we’re speaking with the relevant bodies.
It goes without saying that we are working very hard to ensure that we have a safe PPE supply from both national and local suppliers to ensure our clients and staff members remain safe during this difficult time. All of our home care assistants are fully supplied with and trained in the donning and doffing of PPE which is of paramount importance at this time.
Living alone during this difficult time can be very stressful not only for our clients but the wider community too. We’re doing everything we can to ensure the wellbeing of people living alone.
COVID19 Prevention Advice
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the bin straight away, or sneeze into the bend of your elbow, then wash your hands.
- Avoid close contact with persons who have respiratory illness symptoms.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- If you are unwell, stay at home and contact the 111 Coronavirus helpline
Finally, we are still in a position to support members of the community that need assistance in their own home. Our dedicated care team can help with any enquiries you may have by contacting us on 01623 375275 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.